Gibson & Hughes

Order Now

E-mail This Listing


Map It

Recommendations 0

Contact: Rob Gibson

1851 East First Street #650

Santa Ana, California 92705
Phone: (714) 547-8377

If you’ve been injured in California because someone else was negligent, state law entitles you to monetary compensation for your medical expenses, your accident-related lost wages, and your other losses. However, simply because you are “entitled” to compensation doesn’t mean that you will actually receive it. In Southern California, an injured victim of negligence will need legal help from the right Orange County personal injury attorney. The Gibson & Hughes legal team fights diligently and effectively on behalf of our personal injury clients in Orange County and throughout Southern California.

We also represent consumers injured by defective or dangerous consumer products, and we represent surviving family members who file claims for wrongful death after the loss of a loved one due to negligence. An Orange County personal injury attorney with Gibson & Hughes can offer you honest, reliable legal advice and tenacious, effective representation. We will handle all aspects of your injury or wrongful death case, and we will insist on the maximum amount of compensation that’s available. For example, if you are injured by a negligent driver in a traffic crash, contact us at once. An accident attorney will negotiate on your behalf with the other driver’s insurance company for a just and fair resolution to your injury claim.

If you are injured on another person’s property because of the property owner’s negligence, you’ll also need advice and representation from Gibson & Hughes. When a California property owner fails to repair broken railings or stairs, to mop up spills, or to fix cracked or uneven pavement, the owner may be held liable if someone slips, falls, and sustains an injury. When you sustain an injury on another person’s property because of negligence, a personal injury attorney with Gibson & Hughes will question witnesses, compile evidence, and take legal steps to acquire the compensation you will be entitled to under California law.

Don't see your service listed?

Free to Search. Free to Join.

Featured Member

Featured Advertisers

  • Proud member of tlta
  • first community bank
  • abstract company
  • north american title
  • appartment link
Your Statewide Ad Here